Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Bolt LT is great and works seamlessly with my iPhone. My wife’s Motorola One Action with Android 10 pairs fine through Bluetooth phone settings but will not pair with Keypass.
We’ve tried it multiple times with minor differences in when it fails.
We’ve reset all private settings and paired the IOS with no issues but the Android 10 will not work with Keypass it seems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Just from what I've read on this forum, there's a list of compatible phones. KeyPass won't work with them all.
I’ve seen a compatible phones lost and Motorola wasn’t one of them. Can’t hurt to reach out and see if someone has a solution or reads this as another reason for a software update to add compatibility.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve seen a compatible phones lost and Motorola wasn’t one of them. Can’t hurt to reach out and see if someone has a solution or reads this as another reason for a software update to add compatibility.
*list

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anybody have the list of supported phones or know where to find it? I have a Pixel 4xl which is Google's latest reference phone for Android and it seems like if any Android phone should work this should be it.

I'm a savvy cell phone user and I'm pretty confident in saying it absolutely won't work on my phone and it blows my mind that they don't have it working on this device.

*Edit: found a list from 2018 and it only has Samsung devices. I'm guessing they haven't updated compatibility since then. Ridiculous that they wouldn't even support stock Android. It shouldn't be hard to allow this to work on any Android device.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts