Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using the Chevrolet app, i tried to run keypass setup in my car with bluetooth on my phone.

The app says pairing with vehicle for about 4 minutes. Then states failed to connect and to retry or contact dealer

Anyone else have this problem or fix?

Tried this three times and gave up. Even tried restarting phone, bluetooth, app, car, etc.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Using the Chevrolet app, i tried to run keypass setup in my car with bluetooth on my phone.

The app says pairing with vehicle for about 4 minutes. Then states failed to connect and to retry or contact dealer

Anyone else have this problem or fix?

Tried this three times and gave up. Even tried restarting phone, bluetooth, app, car, etc.
keypass will only work on select phones (iphones, samsung i believe, and on specific networks.) Its hard to find but its on the chevrolet website somewhere.

Nothing special about keypass anyway. you can do everything just with the mychevrolet app

·
Registered
65 Posts
You also have to turn keypass on the vehicle's infotainment screen, it's not set to on by default.

I was having the same issue but once I turned it on in my Bolt I was able to set up keypass right away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts