Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV LT
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was driving by the Abby automall today and my daughter spotted a car like mine at one of the car lots. After a little stalking I see Murray GM has a Kinetic Blue LT, no plates, EPA sticker still in the window, no sign of a "sold" sticker on it. I didn't get close enough to see what options are included, but if you're currently on the wait list for a Bolt you might want to give them a call and inquire.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Remember that not-so-good movie starring Nicolas Cage named "Gone in 60 seconds"?

That'll happen to that Blue LT. * EXCEPT: *it's going to be Gone in 60 Seconds @ MSRP !
:laugh:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dueck on Marine lists currently 19 on their website. Are those ghost cars or is the draught over?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Dueck on Marine lists currently 19 on their website. Are those ghost cars or is the draught over?
I can't speak for what's happening right now, but last year when I was looking for a Bolt the ones listed on their web site were all just orders that hadn't shown up on the lot yet, and they were pretty much all spoken for.

But I don't think I ever saw as many as 19 on there, so that seems like a good sign.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts