Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a source for driver's/passenger side decals, door or rocker panel, that say something like "Chevy Bolt Electric Vehicle"? Or just "All-Electric Vehicle"? Not just "EV" because the only people who know what that means are those who don't need to know because they already know, and part of my purpose in driving this thing around is to help popularize the idea, an ambassador for non-polluting driving (I charge with wind-generated electricity). Or perhaps a source that custom-makes car decals?

The good part about this car is also the bad: It's an EEV (Everyman's Electric Vehicle) which means, among other things such as affordability, it doesn't look terribly different from a non-electric vehicle and therefore gets little attention. Not knocking it--it's a great utilitarian, flexible design--it's just that it doesn't call attention to itself like, say, a Tesla, so it needs help. The little "EV" visible only through binoculars is not cutting the mustard at Trader Joe's.

I will say I found a set of decals close to this on eBay and bought them. Only problems are they are not cut to size as they appear to be in the ad, and more important, the passenger side decal's lettering is backwards and inverted and sticky on the wrong side! Something's telling me this particular product originated in the land of tea, silk, and great walls rather than in the land of Coke, kevlar, and border walls.

Any leads appreciated.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
There are tons of sites that you can utilize in order to get something exactly tailored to what you want made. To my knowledge, I don't think there's a huge Chevy specific decal that they sell officially, but just doing a quick internet search and you can find tons of people to get it done. If you're on instagram, there's a guy I know by the name of Sticker.Bomb that makes custom stickers for cars at fair prices.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the suggestion, Electro, and for the photo, Hodad--VERY helpful. Exactly what I'm looking for and I'm sure I can find someone to custom-cut it.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, Electro, and for the photo, Hodad--VERY helpful. Exactly what I'm looking for and I'm sure I can find someone to custom-cut it.
note that I included the link to where I purchased it.
You can design the dimensions yourself........

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Pretty much google map something like "car decals" and some stores should pop up near you. I just tried that and got a list of hits.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts