Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV LT
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to call on the group for some info to take to my service appt next week. My LT (with base infotainment obviously) is currently running FW ver. 14.0.5. Can I ask the LT owners in the community to check their car to see if any of you have 14.10 that I've heard is out there? The service dept. tried to tell me that I'm on the latest version but I can't say for certain that the LT base infotainment system is not on a different rev no. than the Premier or Premier with Bose sound.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV LT
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, either that version number doesn't mean what I think it does or the guys at the service dept. don't know what they're doing. Had the car in for a locked up (black screen) infotainment unit among other things, and they told me that they did update the infotainment FW this time. That made me happy because last time they said there was no update even though I knew I was on 14.0.5 and I knew that 14.1.0 existed. I just took a look tonight after getting the car back and it's still on 14.0.5... I'm also inclined to believe that they didn't actually update the FW because all of my radio presets and charge settings were still intact and from what I've read that should be wiped out on a successful update.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Definitely no reason to change FW for trim levels. Things like that should always be uniform across the line as it's an update rather than more "features"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts