Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.
Leased a new Bolt last week, in a color approved by my daughter. This is my 3rd EV. Coming from 1). 2015 Leaf, 2) 2017 Sonata Plug-in.

First impressions:

1. Lots of road noise compared to the other two. Sonata is really quite at all speeds
2. It is jittery and looses cool on rough roads. Wow 38-40 PSI is probably the reason why.
3. More truck space than Sonata

Hopefully the longer range will compensate all the negatives.

Nathan Arya

IMG_2972.JPG

·
Registered
549 Posts
It’s more of a baby light blue to me.

Your other two cars were hybrids correct? Not fully evs?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all ...
@Digi.. Nissan leaf is an EV and Sonanata plug-in hybrid is a PHEV similar a Volt but with with 29 miles of EV range

·
Registered
171 Posts
Almost a sky blue. Great color. The range will melt away the other minor annoyances. It is a great car so I am sure you will enjoy it....

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Believe me, 239 miles of range beats 29 every day. The visibility is great. Recommended tire pressure is 38 psi and in Winter, I don't let it get above that. My 2017 Premier has 31K miles on it and > 15 trips of over 400 miles RT. I find it comfortable and reliable. It is easier to get in and out of than a Tesla S or Tesla 3. I have the "Kinetic Blue" Bolt EV. I like your EV color also. Enjoy!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Robins egg blue. Pick my Oasis Blue LT up on Thursday afternoon. And no front license plate holder,so my available range should increase to 300 or so. LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts