Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a 2018 Premier Bolt. Dealership has exactly the one that I want. They shot me a lease quote which I thought was way out of line. $3000 down, 36 mo lease, 10k miles a year. Monthly lease = $503. I expected a much lower figure. How bad are they trying to screw me? Live in the KC metro area if that matters.

·
Registered
836 Posts
You need to list the particulars - especially the capitalized cost, residual cost, and money factor. Common advice on leases is keep the upfront money as small as possible. To your question, outside of CARB states, Bolts will be "expensive" to lease. EV have a high price, depreciate a lot, and money rates are headed up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Get quotes from at least three different dealers, if possible. Pit them against each other. They will not like it.
I was interested in a "one pay" or lump sum lease. The difference between dealers was as high as $14,000, and a low as $10,000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.