Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

Length of EUV cargo space with seats down?

Tags
questions
9K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ARCowboy 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about buying the bolt EUV, however I first need to know how long the cargo space is with the back seats folded / removed. I can find info on the length behind the seats and i can find info on the cubic volume with the seats down but I haven't been able to find info on how long the cargo space is with the seats down or removed.

here's a bad picture i chose to illustrate what I'm talking about in case it isn't clear

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive parking light

It would also be nice to know how flat the back is with the seats down or removed. I'll need to flatten it if it isn't.

See less See more
#2 ·
@p7wang Did your measurements in this thread go from rear of front seat to rear of back seat? Can we conclude that the length from rear of front seat to rear of the car is just the sum of the depth numbers you provided? 27 + 5 + 24 = 56 inches?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.