Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the journey has ended! Car will be here today between 11am-1pm AZ time. Unfortunately I am working today so the wife gets to take delivery. Told her to not put too many miles on it before I get home :|. I will post some pictures with it and the 2015 Summit White Volt. It's been quite the adventure but I know it is well worth it in the end!

Attachments

Reactions: V7i7c and DaV8or

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is in the driveway!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's in the driveway!

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought from California dealer. Got $3K off MSRP and $1.00 shipping to my house.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I wish I held out two more weeks when prices started to decrease. I only got the car at invoice, about $1000 off MSRP. However I can't complain because I get the $2500 California rebate, $3000 Valley Air Pollution rebate, and $500 from my electric company. I shouldn't be complaining about the price of the car or I will upset people. Love the Blue, my wife talked me into the Midnight Grey. Kind of regretting the color now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations!! :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So was told car had 8 miles on it but had been the demo model and had 360. I asked for more cash off and negotiated to have them pay for shipping instead. They handled the shipping and charged me $1.00. Dealer needed to move inventory and made me a great deal.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
So was told car had 8 miles on it but had been the demo model and had 360. I asked for more cash off and negotiated to have them pay for shipping instead. They handled the shipping and charged me $1.00. Dealer needed to move inventory and made me a great deal.
You can just pretend and tell yourself you bought a new car with 8 miles on it and you drove it to Arizona from California. You just can't remember the trip. :laugh: Great to see you finally got it. Congratulations!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks like your wife already took ownership from the looks of the pink front plate frame.

Congrats on a great deal on my favorite car.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That has already been removed!! It sucks that the front plate holder has 4 large rivets holding it in place.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations on the purchase. So did the wifey put on many miles before you got it ;) ?
Only 8 but she did have it plugged in for me since it shipped with only 67 miles of charge left. Told me that's the only time I get to park in her spot by the charger as that is the Volt's spot.

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Only 8 but she did have it plugged in for me since it shipped with only 67 miles of charge left. Told me that's the only time I get to park in her spot by the charger as that is the Volt's spot.
Nice to hear no Bolt was harmed or backed into a garage wall or pole. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
That has already been removed!! It sucks that the front plate holder has 4 large rivets holding it in place.
It does suck. I was considering running the Bolt with no front plate even though they are required here, but when I saw the rivets, that made up my mind. Front plate it is. :|

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the front plate holder is an option. AZ doesn't require front plate but CA does so I think all the cars going to CA have the front plate holder attached at the factory.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts