Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Bolt EV Premier
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Have been lurking and searching forums for years.
Liked the size, features, and battery life on the Bolt EV since they came out.
Over the last few years have test driven Volt, Bolt EV, Leaf, Kona Electric, Tesla S.

Last week found this low mileage Bolt EV Premier, had a blast driving this!
Picking it up this coming week as the price was right for me.

Cheers,
Dale

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Congratulations Dale! It is sooo much fun to drive 🙂, for some reason my tires only last about 20,000 miles, I have no idea why, they're good quality Michelin 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hello everyone,
Have been lurking and searching forums for years.
Liked the size, features, and battery life on the Bolt EV since they came out.
Over the last few years have test driven Volt, Bolt EV, Leaf, Kona Electric, Tesla S.

Last week found this low mileage Bolt EV Premier, had a blast driving this!
Picking it up this coming week as the price was right for me.

Cheers,
Dale
View attachment 30429
2019, their loss, your gain! :)

·
Registered
2019 Bolt EV Premier
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations Dale! It is sooo much fun to drive 🙂, for some reason my tires only last about 20,000 miles, I have no idea why, they're good quality Michelin 🤷‍♂️
Definitely have to watch my right foot or I will be in same predicament, lots of zip.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I love that color. I had to wait until my 2017 lease was up to get another Bolt and shock was gone by that time. The Mrs. would've never let me get that color anyway...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The vivid orange was the model I saw at the Dayton Auto Show before buying my Bolt EV. I chose the "Kinetic Blue" which my wife also loves. (She would have NOT liked the orange!)

·
Registered
420 Posts
The vivid orange was the model I saw at the Dayton Auto Show before buying my Bolt EV. I chose the "Kinetic Blue" which my wife also loves. (She would have NOT liked the orange!)
My 2017 was Kinetic Blue because I wanted a Bolt that day and it's what the dealer had on the lot. I liked it OK, but was always jealous of the red and shock Bolts.

I fell in love with the cayenne orange metallic once I saw it (it's very close to my favorite color). Once my lease was nearing to an end, I was done compromising and was ready to factory order my orange Premier, but the dealer was able to find one in MD and bring it up to NJ.

·
Registered
2019 Bolt EV Premier
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
May have jumped too early to post.
There is an issue with the deal (nothing is signed yet) that probably is going to put an end to getting this car.
Will post an update......

Dale

·
Registered
2019 Bolt EV Premier
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I liked the colour but any colour on a Bolt EV would be good (except black, had too many black cars...)

·
Registered
2019 Bolt EV Premier
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dealer had deal with bank, they were offering ‘0 down, 0 payments, 0 interest’ for 6 months.
planning to pay most if not all in 6 months

free money for 6 months, why not?

Person at bank said, ‘huh?’
it was all good in end.
dealer is actually paying interest for 6 months with no accrued interest out of my pocket.

·
Registered
2019 Bolt EV Premier
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everything good, brought it home today!
Absolutely awesome car, such a blast to drive.
Will post pic tomorrow

1 - 20 of 23 Posts