Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I have been lurking on the forums over the past month or two when researching the chevy bolt. Now that I have my own bolt I figured I would sign up.

I got a 2017 Chevy Bolt EV Premiere in Mosaic Black. My wife has named it Jet because its black(like jetblack) and fast.

I love pretty much everything about this car. It accelerates and handles amazingly well, I cant wait to take this to an Auto Cross event. It looks amazing. Its Range lets me travel the 147miles between my new home and family down south. Given the fact there are public ev chargers everywhere you can fuel the car for free. I still have yet to pay for fuel on any of the 972 miles my car has driven. It even is cheaper to cross the ferry then my old car.

I almost always use L mode. It works perfectly for the drive to work which i have not need to use my brakes yet. It works awesome on the freeway,especially in traffic. This combined with the amazing handling of the car I believe are my favorite aspects of it.

And now on to what everyone probably wants the photos.
Edit: cant post photos or links on first posts? will edit in the future when I have higher posts

The only "mod" I have done so far which is just an eevee plate. I will have more photos from over the holidays.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome to the Bolt “ Fan Club”! Share your experiences with us and learn from those who were where you are just a few months ago. (Black is cool, but Blue is “lectric”!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts