Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am from Milton and got my Bolt on March 18 (from a dealer in Hamilton!!, long story).
This is my first EV and I am beyond happy with the car, and it is living up to the hype, even with some cold weather effects.

The biggest thing I want to know is about the energy consumption score. I guess mine is not to good right now because of outside temp and climate control (because it's cold outside).

what are other people getting for their technique score? I am +2.4 so far.

Ian

·
Registered
150 Posts
Another Ontario Bolt! Congrats and welcome! Now... Where's mine?! LoL

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Welcome to the Bolt boards! We are getting quite a Canadian contingency established here!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think we will see lots of Bolts in the GTA. Ordered mine mid February in St. Catharines. Also, no idea when it will be built.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Woah! That's a lot of us that ordered our Bolts mid-February in the Toronto area! What would be the odds that all of our Bolts arrive on the same transport truck! Lol :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Another Ontario Bolt! Congrats and welcome! Now... Where's mine?! LoL
the keys are probably being handed over to someone else right now with a hand shake and the words "congrats on your new Bolt!"

And I'm afraid that might be being said in Korean!! :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heard from the Waterloo GM dealer that our Bolt is being shipped. We should see it within the next week to 10 days. Ordered at the end of December and was getting frustrated because it had "Broadcast" status for about two weeks and so I called the dealership and they checked with GM and so lo and behold it is on its way! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm thinking of ordering one in Mississauga. Is MSRP the best I can hope for? Thx.
I'm not sure if it is true, but I heard from a couple dealers that all of the Ontario allotments are filled for the time being. I would still call around and give it a try, but my dealer was "turning people away" because they had sold their allotment. As far as price - due to the current demand, I don't think you'll find anything below MSRP. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Maybe you can try calling a more out of the way chevy dealership to check if they have any more Bolt allotment slots open for you. I assume the more city center located dealerships are the ones who are turning people away.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Like Ian, I also ordered from Hamilton. I ordered mid-Jan and the expected build date is April 3. The dealer had 4 slots for the year and I was 2/4. When the dealer called with the status update on the build I found out that they sold their allotment.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Orange Sunburst fully loaded here in the Beaches, east Toronto.

Wow... this thing will spin the tires easily at 70kph and corners at speed like it's on rails.

Love it! Can't wait to put on some serious mileage..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not only a spotted thread, but I can see a Toronto (and area - aka ME) Bolt owners meet in the fairly near future...... First dibs on the fast charger!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings From Grimsby ON!

My bolt is at the dealership in Burlington. Picking it up tomorrow (ordered mid-Dec). Hope to run into other Bolt owners around the Niagara/Hamilton region.

Anybody know if there are any EV or Bolt groups in the Niagara region?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Anybody know if there are any EV or Bolt groups in the Niagara region?
You should check on Meetup.com - it's not likely that there's a Bolt group yet but there are plenty of EV groups and that's where the Bolt drivers are likely to gravitate to. And I'm sure the drivers of other EVs would be very interested in the Bolt as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts