Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
The image quality and the distance prevents a true identity of the vehicle. Some of the posts on YouTube see a Pontiac Aztec. I see a larger Model S shape with a cutoff rear. It doesn't seem like the Model X that has appeared in other pictures, but any preproduction vehicles can change from the concept, just like the Chevy Bolt which may change, too.

We have to wait until Tesla Motors has the final design frozen and set to production. Same for the Bolt in the next year!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The image quality and the distance prevents a true identity of the vehicle. Some of the posts on YouTube see a Pontiac Aztec. I see a larger Model S shape with a cutoff rear. It doesn't seem like the Model X that has appeared in other pictures, but any preproduction vehicles can change from the concept, just like the Chevy Bolt which may change, too.

We have to wait until Tesla Motors has the final design frozen and set to production. Same for the Bolt in the next year!
well we know the Model X will be a derivative of the model S so the image in a question, a crudely modified model S seems to square with expectations...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Good chance that is actually what it is especially in what i think is right now their early stages of development.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I don't really expect the X to differ much from the S. Like any modern CUV/Sedan combo you'll see near identical equipment and mechanical capabilities from the X as the S, the only difference being ride height and sheet metal...

probabaly calibrating dynamics for the altered CoG...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts