Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

Motor Week Has Bolt EV Full Review New Today

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BlaZL1olt 
#1 ·
#4 ·
They usually only do one energy conscious segment called "Clean Cities" but last week they did 3 segments devoted to plug ins and this week besides the Bolt EV. There was also a story about BMW's I series Plug Ins. They [Motor week] are starting to act like more people car about these things.

#6 ·
I couldn't get the link to work, and had to search for it. In case anybody else has this problem:

http://www.motorweek.org/

I know I tried it myself and it did not work.

If you go to your link and watch full episodes it is in S36 E37, The Bolt EV portion starts @ 19:43.

#7 ·
Yeah that is a good car review. It's nice to finally see a proper car review for an EV. It seem most reviewers want to give there opinion on EV's in general rather than just reviewing the car as car and not something weird and mysterious. Motorweek always has been a classy act!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.