Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're on our second Volt ('15, '17), and are moving to a Bolt Premier that we're buying from Keyes Chevy in Van Nuys, and transporting it 850 miles to Montrose Colorado. Really looking forward to this new ride!

·
Registered
95 Posts
We're on our second Volt ('15, '17), and are moving to a Bolt Premier that we're buying from Keyes Chevy in Van Nuys, and transporting it 850 miles to Montrose Colorado. Really looking forward to this new ride!
Hey: I'll drive it to Colorado for you from Keyes Van Nuys (where I drove the first Bolt EV off their lot on January 3rd) if you pay for a coach tix back to LA!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Yeah, did you trade in or purchase an additional car (2 Volts + 1 Bolt)?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You just bought a Volt this year and then turned around and bought a Bolt, huh? What happened to the Volt?
Yeah, did you trade in or purchase an additional car (2 Volts + 1 Bolt)?
We had a '15 Volt LT (2015), traded it in on a '17 Volt Premier (2016), and still have the '17 with only 8300 miles. Our appetite for tax credits, plus wanting to keep up with the fast-moving EV tech led us to look for a deal we could not refuse on a Bolt. So we bought the Bolt, and plan to do a private sale on the Volt, once the Bolt gets here. And maybe, if all the credits stick around for 2018, we'll flip the Bolt for a Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, but I'm guessing that the Bolt will steal our hearts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts