Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiosity, does anybody here know the MSRP for the Bolt? One of the dealerships I was speaking to quoted me at 41,780$ fully loaded (Kinetic Blue color, Premier package, Fast Charge, etc.) I now am getting emails where they quote the same package as "close to 44,000$" (around 43,905$)
Did the MSRP go up, are these dealerships marking up the price for profit, or did the original dealership give me the wrong info?
44K Is not bad for such an awesome car (fully loaded) so I'm not complaining...I'm just curious. Naturally, if there is a way to get it for less that would be awesome :)
BTW, once the costco auto configure tool was available I filled it out and immediately had a dealer contact me (I live in Southern California.) The guy was VERY clueless and said he called me to inform me that they knew NOTHING about when they would get it in. They weren't taking orders, didn't have any allocation info and suggested I try calling back sometime next year *D'OH*

·
Registered
862 Posts
Out of curiosity, does anybody here know the MSRP for the Bolt? One of the dealerships I was speaking to quoted me at 41,780$ fully loaded (Kinetic Blue color, Premier package, Fast Charge, etc.) I now am getting emails where they quote the same package as "close to 44,000$" (around 43,905$)
Did the MSRP go up, are these dealerships marking up the price for profit, or did the original dealership give me the wrong info?
44K Is not bad for such an awesome car (fully loaded) so I'm not complaining...I'm just curious. Naturally, if there is a way to get it for less that would be awesome :)
BTW, once the costco auto configure tool was available I filled it out and immediately had a dealer contact me (I live in Southern California.) The guy was VERY clueless and said he called me to inform me that they knew NOTHING about when they would get it in. They weren't taking orders, didn't have any allocation info and suggested I try calling back sometime next year *D'OH*
$43,905 is the correct MSRP
Premier $40,905
Destination Fee $875
Kinetic Blue $395
DCFC $750
Infotainment Package $485
Driver Confidence II $495

Edmunds still has the configuration tool online.

But, I think I'd try a different dealer that had an allocation.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If the same dealership quoted you $41,780 before they told you it was $43,905, maybe they'll be willing to go back to the first price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts