Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only really owned three cars, a 65 Mustang for 41 years, a 2003 Jetta for 13 years and a Chevy Bolt for less than a week. I made a video about my Mustang https://youtu.be/zrmH2WyfCaI Now with my Jetta about to be donated, I am trying to figure out what video to make on the Bolt. While at a fundamental level it is just another car, push the accelerator it goes faster, push the brake it stops, at another level driving it has a whole different feel from the Jetta. Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Fun thing to do is fill up your Jetta trunk, then try and fit everything into the Bolt trunk, then send the Jetta on its way and drive off with the Bolt. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This was a really cool video.. I sat and watched the whole thing! Gary did a phenomenal job there and I love that he tried to save as much as he could like the grill. That 289 sounded real strong after :)

Congratulations on the Bolt though. I guess the Mustang is just an occasional driver now?

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
I guess all you can do now is document the Bolt real well with some "Day One" footage and then wait 41 years! :D

You did the right thing with the Mustang. I'm sure the guy in Alabama was thrilled to have it.

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
This was a really cool video.. I sat and watched the whole thing! Gary did a phenomenal job there and I love that he tried to save as much as he could like the grill. That 289 sounded real strong after :)

Congratulations on the Bolt though. I guess the Mustang is just an occasional driver now?
Ummm... in the video it's shown that he sold it to a guy in Alabama I think and TJ no longer owns it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for the note. Gary owns it now and I think it is an occasional driver. The 289 certainly sounds more muscular than the Bolt.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts