Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only really owned three cars, a 65 Mustang for 41 years, a 2003 Jetta for 13 years and a Chevy Bolt for less than a week. I made a video about my Mustang https://youtu.be/zrmH2WyfCaI Now with my Jetta about to be donated, I am trying to figure out what video to make on the Bolt. While at a fundamental level it is just another car, push the accelerator it goes faster, push the brake it stops, at another level driving it has a whole different feel from the Jetta. Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This was a really cool video.. I sat and watched the whole thing! Gary did a phenomenal job there and I love that he tried to save as much as he could like the grill. That 289 sounded real strong after :)

Congratulations on the Bolt though. I guess the Mustang is just an occasional driver now?

·
Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
I guess all you can do now is document the Bolt real well with some "Day One" footage and then wait 41 years! :D

You did the right thing with the Mustang. I'm sure the guy in Alabama was thrilled to have it.

·
Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
This was a really cool video.. I sat and watched the whole thing! Gary did a phenomenal job there and I love that he tried to save as much as he could like the grill. That 289 sounded real strong after :)

Congratulations on the Bolt though. I guess the Mustang is just an occasional driver now?
Ummm... in the video it's shown that he sold it to a guy in Alabama I think and TJ no longer owns it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for the note. Gary owns it now and I think it is an occasional driver. The 289 certainly sounds more muscular than the Bolt.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.