Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
I found OP’s suggestion for the blank buttons so hilarious that I picked up a few for our Bolt.

Ejector seat: for the annoying passenger
Banana peel: for the annoying person riding your rear bumper (Mario Kart!)
Parachute: you’ll never know when GM might push out an SS update (wishful thinking, I know)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Anyone try the clasichop site yet? For only $65 I'm tempted to try.
I'm taking one for the team. Reviews of the website were not that favorable. I'll let you know what if anything I get for the $65.
Confirmed. This is a scam. They're already moved to a new website with same offer. They shipped "item" to some other random address in my town. Was "delivered" to my mailbox per tracking number. Just got off the phone with the post office and they informed me that item was not shipped to my address.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Confirmed. This is a scam. They're already moved to a new website with same offer. They shipped "item" to some other random address in my town. Was "delivered" to my mailbox per tracking number. Just got off the phone with the post office and they informed me that item was not shipped to my address.
Wow sorry about Your bad luck - I guess this is where the higher prices at Amazon pay off - at least you Usually get what is advertised and they take care of You if problems arise.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That adapter is great. I was sorry when I bought the Jdapter, and later saw the more refined TeslaTap. But this adapter wasn't fabricated in small batches in a local machine shop. Somebody actually payed for molded parts. They must be expecting a lot of electric car sales. I hope they are right.

My buddy from Altamont, NY bought one, and loves it. I got to see it on our trip last week. It looks like something Tesla might have made...very professional.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts