Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Nice photos! Welcome to the forums. I really need to go get some good pictures of my Bolt and post them up.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Great pictures of your new Bolt! How does it feel to drive in a car with regenerative braking?

And I'm envious of the nice weather you have in Florida...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sweet! Congratulations. How are you enjoying it so far?? Thankfully in Florida you won't get situations where you'd lose range due to poor weather like snow haha

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Sweet! Congratulations. How are you enjoying it so far?? Thankfully in Florida you won't get situations where you'd lose range due to poor weather like snow haha
Well remember, heat also degrades battery performance, but probably not as much as the cold.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hence why I can't wait for more solar charging stations and parking lots to come online since that will go a long way in supporting the overall EV car infrastructure.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures of your new Bolt! How does it feel to drive in a car with regenerative braking?

And I'm envious of the nice weather you have in Florida...
I always drove my Volts in "L" so I was pretty used to it. The Bolt's regen is
more aggressive so you can actually come to a stop without ever touching the brake.
Love the way it feels to drive all electric & what a rush to have driven 168 miles home
and still had juice to go!! :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
We have a member here with a C5 Corvette, I bet his take on driving in L would be quite interesting since the Vette is obviously a massive departure from these EV's. On that note hopefully a future hybrid Corvette has some of this Bolt smoothness in it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Couldn't be anything better for reaching out to the public than test drives, just about everyone i know that has test driven an electric car was impressed, even people who come from a long history of high performance gasoline cars, apparently the hardest to adjust too green cars but not those folks.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Great idea! Sounds like a good event. I really hope lots of people show up.

·
Registered
735 Posts
a morning kayak (surfski) run with the new Thule racks

That's a Chevy Brochure quality photo right there! If only Chevy was like BMW and offered cool lifestyle accessories. Maybe the more these EV's take off we'll see premium features follow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts