Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting pumped up again! My build week is on, May 29, so here's hoping it is sooner rather than later in the week! Hopefully I'll get my car before the end of June. I ordered back in February and the wait is killing my minds need for instant gratification! LoL

?

·
Registered
979 Posts
It might happen before the end of June. Mine was built week of March 27th, shipped April 4th and delivered to me April 18th. Delivery could have been a little sooner had it not been for the reduced hours at the license bureau over the Easter weekend.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's hoping! No holiday weekends until July. I always seem to get tripped up somehow by them too when I've ordered something and I'm waiting for it. Usually things stuck in customs over a long weekend.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
In the meantime, you can look into getting some accessories for your Bolt to help pass the time. Maybe a pair of fuzzy dice or a beer cozy for your coffee mug. :D Building isn't what takes the most time from what I can tell on this forum, it's the shipping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bazinga you are correct on that point. That it's shipping that takes longer than the build of the car. My car was pulled into production May 3rd, built May 4th, shipped May 10th. Still waiting for it to arrive. Apparently, it takes an extra week or two than if I lived in Toronto, ON for it to get to Vancouver, BC :-(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The excitement must be killing you! Do you have a charger setup and everything already?
Yup, I had a SPX charger from my Volt but I upgraded to a 32a Chargepoint charger for the Bolt. I figure the SPX would do but I'd rather be able to charge at the full rate the Bolt is capable of!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the meantime, you can look into getting some accessories for your Bolt to help pass the time. Maybe a pair of fuzzy dice or a beer cozy for your coffee mug.
Building isn't what takes the most time from what I can tell on this forum, it's the shipping.
I have got the trunk organizer that fits perfectly under the trunk floor and a new front license plate cover for the front of the Bolt! LoL

I haven't checked but I bet the Bolt is built already but I don't expect to see the car for another 3weeks. Though I am open to being surprised early!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, bought it on Amazon. On a side note right now the cats like playing in it! :eek:
Thankfully they are not shedding!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yup, bought it on Amazon. On a side note right now the cats like playing in it! :eek:
Thankfully they are not shedding!!
4 sections to the organizer... cats are having a field day I can imagine. It's every cats dream, haha.

On a serious note i'm planning to get the same organizer but in a couple of the sections fit in a small DSLR bag with the cover removed so I can securely fit all the small stuff I have to go in their....

Configurable to however you need it, all velcro

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got confirmation this afternoon that my car is built awaiting shipping! Woo hoo!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! Any good news on your front Spitfire?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks! Any good news on your front Spitfire?
Unfortunately no. No movement from GM at all on my issue. That being said however, I'm currently working on a possible first allotment cancellation. Have to wait until Monday to find out if I can have the opportunity to slide into that spot. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Spitfire. You can be comforted by knowing that you have company. Ordered January 4 from initial allotment in north Toronto. No tentative production week in sight. But not giving up just yet. You will have to wait if you want my spot. Although I have a GM order number that happened soon after ordering I still am not sure that GM will make a car for me. Clearly things happening at GM that do not make sense to outsiders. Will also keep you posted.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately no. No movement from GM at all on my issue. That being said however, I'm currently working on a possible first allotment cancellation. Have to wait until Monday to find out if I can have the opportunity to slide into that spot. Will keep you posted.
Good luck, fingers crossed!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts