Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
FYI, voltstats.net, if you create account there and connect it to mychevrolet.com you'll get data stats correcly. But no charging data. I wonder how voltstats.net get data which is not in mychevrolet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Friend Oleg, Thanks for the link. Sigh, indeed there is no charging data, but the statistics are interesting. It is so disappointing that owners cannot tap into the data that we want directly from the on-board computer to suit out needs (I have tried). Happy motoring. .

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can get the charging history by going to my.chevrolet.com/electric-vehicle. But you're right, any link to get there seems to be gone. I just checked. I never noticed until now, since I had the charging history page bookmarked.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just logged into my.chevrolet.com from my iPad and can’t find the charging history links anywhere.

They used to be there.
I just connected with my iPhone iOS 12.X.X (not updating my 7+, no way, José,) and it did display the link.
of course, the charging information is completely wrong and mostly missing, but it’s still there on iPhone.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts