Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi -

I'm Bob Tarlau in Los Angeles.
I am on my 2nd BEV... a 2014 Ford Focus... with its lease ending in April 2017.
Previously I had a 2011 Nissan Leaf.
So I am looking at the Bolt as my next EV... starting in April.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have never had an EV before and recently came back to the states from overseas (China) where Teslas were really popular. I figured with all the charging infrastructure it might be time to try and EV! Originally I had an order for a P100D but then we decided to buy a house which seemed like a better investment than the Tesla...But lucky for me a got a bolt reserved pretty quickly so I am excited to give it a go!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hi -

I'm Bob Tarlau in Los Angeles.
I am on my 2nd BEV... a 2014 Ford Focus... with its lease ending in April 2017.
Previously I had a 2011 Nissan Leaf.
So I am looking at the Bolt as my next EV... starting in April.
Welcome to the forum!
Have you put in an order for a Bolt yet? Best to see if they can deliver one right when your lease ends.

I have never had an EV before and recently came back to the states from overseas (China) where Teslas were really popular. I figured with all the charging infrastructure it might be time to try and EV! Originally I had an order for a P100D but then we decided to buy a house which seemed like a better investment than the Tesla...But lucky for me a got a bolt reserved pretty quickly so I am excited to give it a go!
Congrats on the reservation! The P100D is definitely nice, but holy cow is it expensive at $180k.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I actually haven't heard a lot, nor looked into much, the Focus EV. What are you're impressions on it ??

·
Registered
734 Posts
You could always take a baby step and get a used Tesla Model S. Those are still nice and with how long they've been out for, getting one for a good price can't be that hard. Depending on when your ready, there might be some other options, so you might have to decide between a Tesla P100D and a BMW i5 M ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts