.....it's not for the Bolt. My BMW dealer is telling me that my order for an i4 that I placed back in March is ready to be submitted to BMW. I'm just a tad bit torn on what to do with this order. The salesman told me that the order would be ready by Jan of 2023 so I figured I'd wait closer to that time before cancelling it. I do like the idea of the i4 as it looks like one of the more conventional looking vehicles out there but with the MSRP of close to $65k, it doesn't provide better range and performance is tepid at best for EVs. I have let a few people know that if they're interested in jumping the line that they can take my order off of my hands as I would prefer something with more utility from my daily driver, but no bites from anyone thus far. If interest rates weren't going so high and I could easily flip it after purchasing it, I would. But with interest rates making it more expensive to buy a vehicle and flip it, I think I'm going to have to let go of the green with cognac interior that I was looking forward to back in March. Some people hate the front end, bit I think it looks ok compared to other EVs... Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area looking for a little upgrade?