Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I look at the vehicle stats from MyChevrolet web page, the numbers on Charging and Mileage/Efficiency are flaky. Is this a known thing that affects everyone, or could there be something wrong with my vehicle, or maybe some interference to the communication? (I'm guessing this goes through OnStar?)

Examples:
-Charging stats will sometimes say it's on delayed charging, when it's actually immediately charging.
-Estimated electric range will sometimes be way more, or way less, than estimated total range.
-Lifetime and Last 30 Days stats NEVER agree (even though my Bolt is < 30 days owned).
-Most of the time, most of the Lifetime and Last 30 Days stats have at least one field blank.
-Refreshing the page will often make the numbers change. For example, I'm showing 248 KWh lifetime charge used. Earlier today, I saw 205 and 163. It changes almost every time I refresh, while it's parked in the garage.

I know I can see these stats on the Bolt's console itself, and I'm assuming they're correct there... but I don't look at those as often as I could check the MyChevy page.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty flakey. The app is a little better, but not by a huge amount.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
As mentioned above... the Android App is more reliable than the html version.

If you want to run the Android app on your PC, install Nox App Player- Android Emulator for PC, once up and running install the Onstar RemoteLink app from the Nox Player Google Play Store as you would on a phone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the confirmation. Maybe I should apply for a job to rewrite their software, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts