Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know why the mychevy website doesn't show electric vehicle charging status anymore??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HELPFUL CONVERSATION I JUST HAD WITH THE "MYCHEVY" HELP DESK ON THE WEBSITE

ME 5:53:18 PM
Chevrolet - General Question On A Vehicle I Own
Connection established.
Welcome to Chevrolet
You have been connected to an agent.
Joel:5:56:52 PM
Thank you for contacting Chevrolet Customer Assistance. My name is Joel, how may I assist you today?
Joel:5:57:06 PM
Can I also use the information that you provided on the pre-chat form for documentation purposes?
ME5:57:55 PM
Hi, I was wondering why the mychevy website doesn't update the vehicle charging status anymore???
Joel:5:58:53 PM
I understand. Do you have an elecric vehicle?
Joel:5:59:10 PM
Are you referring to location of charging stations?
ME6:00:51 PM
yes, I have the New Bolt, my friend has a Volt and he can see charging status on his computer in the office, I used to be able but the website doesn't show that information anymore
ME6:01:56 PM
I am referring to the website where you can see the status of the vehicle as it is charging outside of the office.
Joel:6:02:34 PM
I understand. We already have a separate that can assist on this one. That is our GM Connection Center Team Department.
Joel:6:03:21 PM
I apologize but you need to contact them thru phone.
Joel:6:03:54 PM
The number to call is 1-877-558-8352. They are open within 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Sunday.
ME:6:04:29 PM
Mmmmm OK thanks for the help, bye!

·
Registered
100 Posts
LoL, the "GM Connection Center Team" is not connected so you have to call them via Telephone.

That's already a bad sign.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I saw a notice that they are combining two of their websites to one shortly (the OnStar and the one with your car details) to make it one stop shopping. Probably related to that.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yeah, I haven't gotten any vehicle stats for my Bolt either. Use to have charging efficiency and stuff on my old Volt. I was not aware you could get charging level and status from my.chevrolet.com. For that info, I had to go to secure.myvolt.com. I've only tried latest Firefox and Chrome browsers and still no luck getting any charge level or status from my Bolt. RemoteLink app appears to be working better now (only crashes 2-3 per day now instead of every frickin' time I check it).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts