Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After I attended the activities at NDEW in WV, I mentioned the very nice 6'8" gentleman who wished to sit in the blue Bolt. We moved the seat all the way back. He fit in with good headroom, but would have had to move the steering wheel up to clear his thighs. He said, "Hey. This is OK!" I asked if I could take his picture and he was happy to agree. Several of you asked me to post the picture. So, if I figured how to do it OK, here it is. {I tried twice to drag from desktop to attach. It shows up for a minute (sideways) then disappears.} I'm submitting the post in case it's here but I just cannot see it. If it is not attached/visible, any help is appreciated. Is it too big? How do I cut the number of bytes? -FWW

·
Registered
70 Posts
I cut down size of pics for posting by just using the scale function in Paint, if you're on a PC. I'll have to get my better half to get a picture of me in my bolt, I'm supersized also.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If you didn't mention that he thinks the seating position was okay, I would have thought he'd feel crushed in there.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Several of you asked me to post this picture.

Here is the second try (thanks to my wife!!)
Thank you. I noticed there is a paper mat on the floor .. what a nice touch! "You can sit in Rick's blue Bolt, big feller, but not with your dirty hooves".

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. I noticed there is a paper mat on the floor .. what a nice touch! "You can sit in Rick's blue Bolt, big feller, but not with your dirty hooves".
One of our local car dealerships (Moses Nissan, Huntington) donated 15-20 paper mats which I distributed to EV displayers/ride givers. (It was thankfully dry, but it was a rain-or-shine event and we were prepared for wet shoes!)

·
Registered
195 Posts
:crying:The National Drive Event in Richmond, VA was held on a Saturday as most were. Not a good day for a working guy. Definitely would have enjoyed attending.

·
Registered
624 Posts
6'8", poor guy. i'm only 6'5", and the sensor/antenna/mirror package in the premier model is right in my line of sight. i deal with it because i love the car, and i've been in others that are even worse. it must be terrible for him.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow! Who did the EV-1 belong to? There aren't too many of those in existence. Did all three cars belong to a museum?
The EV1 belongs to the California Automobile Museum, in Sacramento. It's one of about 12, that weren't crushed. I'm not sure who owns the older cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts