Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, have had the Bolt for a few weeks now. Not many EV's in my neck of the woods and most folks don't notice it's electric. I've been wanting to drive electric since before the Leaf and Volt came out.

Waited for a longer range option I might be able to afford to present itself, reserved a Model 3 on 4/5/16. Gave up when every indication was that I wasn't going to get a Standard Range Model 3 before Tesla ran over the tax credit production limit. My wife and I are very pleased with the Bolt.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Congrats. For some of us, we wanted electric without the design screaming electric. With the Chevy bow tie on front, the Bolt is a real sleeper.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Congrats on the stealth EV!

Reactions: MDBolt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first EV! Things do not seem to going well for Tesla at all lately, and I don't expect them to be a big player once EV's become more mainstream. You definitely chose one of the leading models in the segment.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I was was born n' raised in Alabama and have lived in the frozen ass-end of Washington forever. There aren't many Bolts in either place.

jack vines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts