Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my white Bolt LE w/ the Driver Confidence package from stock at Del Chevrolet in Paoli PA on July 30th.

Loving it. NOT loving the local permitting process to get my EVSE installed. Must wait up to 15 days for the third-party permit approval office to approve before they can install it. Currently charging with the 120V charger.

Took it on vacation from our area to the mountains in PA, and Knoebels Grove (fantastic theme park) had a Level 2 EVSE which made the whole trip viable.

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
:eek:Congratulations on your new Bolt. Curious, what are your local permit requirements to install a EVSE and why is it required, inside or outdoors? A qualified individual should be able to install a simple indoor 40A circuit and outlet without issue. Outdoor could be more complicated. Don't ask, don't tell?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on the new Bolt, from a fellow Pennsylvanian. If you bought rather than leased you have about a week to apply for the PA EV Rebate; . The online process is a little bit of a pain but they process pretty quickly got my check in about 6 weeks.
I am also a fellow Pennsylvanian. Bought my Bolt in Gathersburg MD because they are not available here in Gettysburg. I started to apply for the State rebate but need to get the car registered in PA before I can submit the rebate form.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts