Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car two days ago...still going through all the features through the owner's manual. While describing a feature in the manual, it would have been nice if it was highlighted in a different color, to state that the feature isn't available in LT.
But it is a great car so far. Living in the Tesla country, I wanted to own something as good, but different.
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Manual

Thanks....I was going to ask a bunch of "how to do" questions in this forum. From previous posts I see when people asked such questions, the answer was "have you looked in the owner's manual?" I was trying to avoid that.:)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Reading Manual

Thanks....I was going to ask a bunch of "how to do" questions in this forum. From previous posts I see when people asked such questions, the answer was "have you looked in the owner's manual?" I was trying to avoid that.:)
You'll be a welcome addition to the forum. If you've RTFM, you're already more knowledgeable than most owners.

jack vines

·
Registered
2017 Bolt Premier
323 Posts
But it is a great car so far. Living in the Tesla country, I wanted to own something as good, but different.
Cheers
Gosh, feel you there. Whenever I’m in Palo Alto, Mountain View or anywhere over there in my Bolt, I feel out of place with all the snooty Tesla owners looking down on me. But I love my Bolt, so screw them.

Congrats!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would never buy an electric without Onstar and Tesla has NO ONSTAR! or wifi? my cars wifi saved the day in 3 power outtages here near Santa Rosa and in Marin ca.
I see off lease 2017 Bolts going for 15k now! I like that ..... except I paid 18 for my 2017 premier with 67k miles 18 months ago...now worth maybe 14k ouch..
I really like that blue color! good job and welcome!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts