Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my 2017 lease will be ending soon, I decided to replace it with a 2020. Going to finance this time.

It's a premier with all the packages, dark gray interior, and the dealer threw in the black bowties and aluminum sill plates for free.

My lease isn't up until the end of August, but I started looking now because I was afraid that I would have to do a factory order since the nearest match I could find was pretty far away. Turns out that my dealer found this one in Silver Spring, MD and had it driven up here to central NJ. I pulled the trigger because who knows if GM will be offering the $8,500 incentive in September (they probably will), and the dealer paid off the last two payments on my lease.

I noticed that the seats are better than the 2017, though I really didn't have a problem with the old seats. I feel like the suspension is a little better (slightly softer ride), and the improved backup and rear view cameras are great. I really love this car!! It's going to be hard to let it sit in the garage while I run out the rest of the miles on my 2017 lease.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt Ev Premier
56 Posts
What a beauty! Good choice mate, the Bolt is fantasti! I’ve had my 2020 for 3 months or so now and I love it!. for 8k plus cheaper than the base model 3 RW, it’s a no brained. Especiall, considering the Bolt is a hatchback.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I've owned 3 Bolts - well purchased two and now am in a lease on a 2020. The car has gotten better with each iteration. I wish Chevy would bring some of the simple improvements (infotainment UI adds/changes like the backup cam button on the home screen, split of heat & ac button, etc..) to all existing customers but I recognize this is not the Chevy way and accepted it.
I also recognize feature lock in by MY may add some stability/reliability.

If I look back at my nitpick list from the 2017, I think every item has been resolved with the 2020.
Good for Chevy for listening to feedback and making their product better. I hope I don't regret the Lease but I knew I'd be happy with this car for 3 years and I cut my payment in half going with a lease over purchase.

·
Registered
501 Posts
That looks a THOUSAND times better than Oasis Blue! Excellent choice!!!

Reactions: neutrondrip

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice color, just watch your speed! I had more tickets with a red car (Honda Civic VX) than any other car type or even motorcycle! I generally prefer silver/gray which is considered the 'invisible colors' as they blend in so well and a bonus that they never look dirty. I hate that my bolt is Black since it's dirty a mile from the car wash :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts