Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevy Bolt LT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I singed the papers on a 2020 Bolt LT a week ago today. So far, it's been great. I came from a 2019 Charger Scat Pack - just about the polar opposite of a Bolt. I loved the Charger and it was an absolute blast, but it was frustrating. I couldn't use anywhere near full power on most roads and, when I did, the noise was a huge alarm saying "GIVE ME A TICKET". I needed a change. Between the payment, insurance, gas, and oil changes, I'm saving $450 a month. That's huge and I couldn't pass the deal up.

The Bolt is fun and doesn't attract much attention. It's plenty quick and I can use all of the power available when I so choose. It's far more nimble handles well enough for 90-95% of my driving. I will miss that power and knowing I could do 175 if I wanted (and could find a place), but for $450 a month, I'll take the Bolt. I decided that the surround view camera (small car), leather, heated rear seats, a couple cupholders, and Bose audio were not worth a $4400 increase.

I'm using the included 120V cable for now, but will be getting a 240V option soon, but for now, I'm okay at 240V/12A.

Thanks for having me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts