Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Administrator
Cosmetic changes, no EV performance improvements. If priced reasonably, it might be a worthy consideration.

Registered
Premier, Yo, with every goodie!
Oh l脿 l脿 !

A few strokes of red paint and Voila !

That'll be a $1000 more.... Thank you very much!

Reactions: Alex_G and Skidro13

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just add 30 HP and 25kW more charging speed and people will start writing checks!

Mike
Yeah, do what we did with Intel chips back in the day, get high binned battery cells in there, raise the capacity to 75Kwh, raise the charge limit, max speed (maybe 5 more mph) and 0-60 times all done via software and boom Redline.

Registered
Cosmetic changes, no EV performance improvements. If priced reasonably, it might be a worthy consideration.
If they fix the rear brake lights... then maybe. Otherwise - no way!

Registered
Not a fan of black here in AZ... too hot! but it is a nice look. I think if the price is right they can sell them... I worry though that as more information gets out about owning an EV today, that many consumers will not want one. i.e. (charging times/speed, infrastructure issues etc.) Also there is so much "negative" articles about going Electric it makes me mad... most of it is false information and down right wrong!! I believe there is a huge market for Bolt's for the average person who owns there own home, drives a reasonable amount of miles a day and can charge from home.
like me.... LOL

Registered
2021Bolt
If they fix the rear brake lights... then maybe. Otherwise - no way!
What鈥檚 this issue with the brake lights?
I find nothin with search.
Something wrong with 21brake lights?
I see no issues

you mean not coming on with regen? I read that鈥檚 not really supposed to happen

Registered
What鈥檚 this issue with the brake lights?
I find nothin with search.
Something wrong with 21brake lights?
I see no issues

you mean not coming on with regen? I read that鈥檚 not really supposed to happen
He means the fact that the beltline lights (i.e. the big ones high up on the hatch) are only running lights, while the small lights lower in the bumper are the ones that actually light to up indicate braking.

It's idiotic, IMHO, and I'd really like to understand who decided that layout was in any way preferable.

Registered
He means the fact that the beltline lights (i.e. the big ones high up on the hatch) are only running lights, while the small lights lower in the bumper are the ones that actually light to up indicate braking.

It's idiotic, IMHO, and I'd really like to understand who decided that layout was in any way preferable.
I believe my 2017 and 2020 the big ones lit up for the brakes, the lower ones lit up if hatch was open when driving. When did it change.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts