Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was lucky enough to get a Bolt the first week of the year in the South part of the SF Bay Area.

Been enjoying it and have very few complaints minus earlier today.

I have been surprised that I have not seen more Bolts on the road here. Where are you guys?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bay Area Bolts

Was lucky enough to get a Bolt the first week of the year in the South part of the SF Bay Area.

Been enjoying it and have very few complaints minus earlier today.

I have been surprised that I have not seen more Bolts on the road here. Where are you guys?
Well, jokingly I will say they all are in Berkeley. Bought mine in January in Fremont and was doing the paperwork inside the office:

Fella says "Oh, you're from Berkeley?"
Me: "yeah why"
Fella: "the three people I did paperwork before you today were all from Berkeley."
Me: "what did they get?"
Fella: "they all bought the Bolt"

Four in one day - a weekday.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm in Fremont. I haven't seen another Bolt on the road either, except for the one that made a left at a light into the Lam campus on day 1 last December.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well, jokingly I will say they all are in Berkeley. Bought mine in January in Fremont and was doing the paperwork inside the office:

Fella says "Oh, you're from Berkeley?"
Me: "yeah why"
Fella: "the three people I did paperwork before you today were all from Berkeley."
Me: "what did they get?"
Fella: "they all bought the Bolt"

Four in one day - a weekday.
So I from Berkeley and picked mine up on Jan 13. Haven't seen you around.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I only seen one once, while getting on bay bridge from 2nd street, and then another time when I was driving around Dublin, some dudes test driving an LT

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm commuting on 101 and 85 everyday between Morgan Hill and Mountain View.

I see one Bolt most days and once I saw two Bolt's on 85. There are a few but not a ton. I see Volt's faster than I can count them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw two Bolt's on the ride in to work this morning. Both of them were in the carpool lane with no stickers and a single passenger. I don't want to risk it like that, but I'm hoping that my stickers arrive soon.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I live in Oakland and love my silver ice premier edition Bolt.

I've had mine about a month and have yet to see another Bolt In The Wild.

Maybe they're hiding???

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in North Berkeley like some other posters and regularly see two others (one the same color and trim as mine) parked in the area. I do get stopped by people asking about it even though there are more in this area.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've seen one at Home Depot in San Mateo. I think it was silver or white or something nondescript like that. And there is one in SSF also, same color as mine. They will start showing up rapidly as the orders start coming in!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw a blue one in Redwood City a few weeks ago and on the same day an orange one leaving Pacifica. Haven't seen any others, however with luck I may be getting my white one this weekend so I'll see it everyday!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I saw a blue one in Redwood City a few weeks ago and on the same day an orange one leaving Pacifica. Haven't seen any others, however with luck I may be getting my white one this weekend so I'll see it everyday!
I went to the Emeryville AMC on Bay Street and there was a spot reserved for free two hour charging of electric vehicles with a framed back lit sign of a Bolt. Who says Chevy doesn't have a world class ad campaign?;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just bought a Bolt...

Howdy,

Orange Premiere. A fairly painless purchase, compared to the last few vehicles I've bought. Located in The Los Gatos Mountains...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm commuting on 101 and 85 everyday between Morgan Hill and Mountain View.

I see one Bolt most days and once I saw two Bolt's on 85. There are a few but not a ton. I see Volt's faster than I can count them.
This is my commute as well, surprised I haven't seen you on the road.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Live in Foster City, Work in SSF. I've only seen two "in the wild". One at Home Depot (silver) and the other (and this is the oddest of coincidences) is here at work, and it's IDENTICAL to mine (Premier, Orange Burst Metallic). How random is that?

I keep looking for 'em though.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Been seeing a few more every other week.
A burgundy one on 101 North near San Mateo and an orange one heading towards the San Mateo Bridge yesterday.
And yet another blue one at the business park I am at in Redwood City.
I think finally people are catching on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've seen a red one and a gray one in Morgan Hill, other than that I saw another red one on the road to work, and one of my co-workers owns a gray one as well. Definitely seeing a few more of them now a days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts