Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a Bolt commercial on TruTV (watching some Impractical Jokers).

It was just for the Bolt, no other Chevy vehicles were shown, and it featured a 2020 in Cayenne Orange Metallic.

Can't find it online in a quick search. Anyone else see it yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The only commercial that's being shown around here with the Bolt in it is the one showing discounts for the Chevy line.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Curious to see that commercial. Not on YouTube, that I can find.

I can't for the life of me understand why any manufacturer would NOT post their commercials on YouTube. Free views, for people who actually want to see them! Boggles the mind that every commercial made since the beginning of YouTube hasn't been posted there...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm surprised that I can't find it online either. Maybe it's only showing in certain areas, like the CARB states??

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love it. While Ford peddles trucks on Biden's stage, GM shows the world the Bolt. Score one for GM.

·
Registered
106 Posts
the Bolt used to be only 20% domestic parts. hardly american made.
Given that most of Ford's trucks are assembled in Mexico. I'm not going to judge. I'm just glad to see GM putting their EV up for national view instead of a Silverado.

Reactions: p7wang

·
Registered
106 Posts
That would have been nice, but it's still in it's concept form.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Managed to grab it on my phone just now. Sorry, GM, I don't understand why you don't put your commercials on the internet.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well that ad, with its flashing vertical stripes, certainly can cause seizures!
They actually managed, with all the jump-cuts and drum track , to make a plain-looking car almost intriguing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts