Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow Bolters,

I've had my snow-white beauty for about 1.5 months now and am still honeymooning with it. A big, big WOW and my hat's off to Chevy for creating this masterpiece!

I can't drive it enough and put on over 4K km during this time. Watching the mileage grow so fast, I even thought something was wrong with the odometer and checked it on the distances that I had measured before. The odometer seems to be perfectly fine, it's the Bolt itself that makes those miles fly by unnoticed.

I think we are witnessing another revolution. Just as humanity switched from steam to gas a century ago, it is switching from gas to electricity right now, and it's a sweet feeling. More than once, I heard EV owners swear they would never volunteer to go back to ICE cars. Neither will I. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you MDBolt! I really love the introduction forum, with its general spirit like: "Hello, my name is John Smith, and I am a Boltoholic. It's so good to be here with my brothers-in-Bolt enjoying the same addiction!" :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good to see another Ontarian with another Bolt. What model did you get?

My Bolt LT 2019 Cajun Red is actually my FIRST cat ever....and I love it. It’s at 2400km already and I picked it up in October.

Never had an ICE car.....never will. I actually look down on them now.....those old “dinosaur juice suckers” as I think of them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have a 2019 Premier, Summit White. Just like you, got mine last October but have imperceptibly put on about 4100 km since, without even going too far away from home. It just carries me around like an angel, smoothly and silently. Do angels care about their mileage?

I've had 11 ICE cars in my lifetime, coming from all parts of the world - European, Japanese, Korean, American... Those were great cars and I remember most of them fondly, but the Bolt tops them all. It is a game-changer indeed, having all the makings of becoming a legend of the automotive industry. No wonder it is gaining popularity, I saw at least three of them on local roads in the past few days. Our ranks are growing! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am another Ontarian with a Bolt, mine is a 2019 LT blue with the drivers assist package. I got it in March and so far have almost 40K on it. It is so fun to drive every day, I never get tired of it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thank you MDBolt! I really love the introduction forum, with its general spirit like: "Hello, my name is John Smith, and I am a Boltoholic. It's so good to be here with my brothers-in-Bolt enjoying the same addiction!" :D
I was actually browsing this forum prior to purchasing, just to see what the general consensus on it was. I became a more active participant after the purchase because I was unexpectedly blown away with how joyous it is to drive it. Addiction is quite apropos. Hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts