Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the join! Just leased a 2017 Bolt EV LT in summit white. I actually work for Chevrolet here in Sacramento and have heard so many customers ranting and raving about their Bolt's I decided to lease one and not put so many miles on my 2017 Silverado HD 2500 Diesel. So far love it and could not be happier. I really do not like the wheels but oh well. I have been reading about not so many wheel selections so far. Hope that changes in the near future LOL
Anyways thanks for the add and look forward to more reading!!!!:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
help me pleas

i would really like to understand this forum. is there a place i can go to find anwers to my questions? like how do i cut/paste someone's comment? how do i respond to a coment. ipad user familar with macOS a little windows but don't prefer it.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
28 Posts
help me please

i think i already posted this but, not sure , i would really like to understand this forum. is there a place i can go to find anwers to my questions? like how do i cut/paste someone's comment? how do i respond to a coment. ipad user familar with macOS a little windows but don't prefer it.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome aboard. I also drive a Bolt LT in white, on the far coast (FL). You are going to find that your Silverado sits a lot. We were just discussing in another forum about truck owners and how they use their trucks as cars most of the time (rendering the towing capacity, torque, and ground clearance irrelevant). I sold my truck earlier this year because I was not driving it anymore.

Enjoy your Bolt! Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the join! Just leased a 2017 Bolt EV LT in summit white. I actually work for Chevrolet here in Sacramento and have heard so many customers ranting and raving about their Bolt's I decided to lease one and not put so many miles on my 2017 Silverado HD 2500 Diesel. So far love it and could not be happier. I really do not like the wheels but oh well. I have been reading about not so many wheel selections so far. Hope that changes in the near future LOL
Anyways thanks for the add and look forward to more reading!!!!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts