Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just leased this car through an online only service, DSR leasing to replace my 2007 Mazdaspeed6. I couldn't see downgrading to an underpowered car but wanted a hybrid or EV because I care about the environment. I have a lot to learn about this car so need this forum. I got the fast charger, but we have no garage and will need to use a cord. I have a 2 mile commute each way but sometimes drive to Detroit so wanted range. Really curious to see how other upper Midwest folks are liking these cars. I think mine is the first I've seen in Ann Arbor! The dealer here was horrible and quoted me a terrible lease rate so my car arrived on a truck from California.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So glad to have another Bolt in Ann Arbor! We have had ours since late June and love it. I am consistently getting about 6 mi/kwh around town, but significantly less on the highway. I bought mine before there were many in Michigan, so I had to go to Chicago. Keep an eye out for a kinetic blue LT. I've seen one other black bolt around town (twice) with a manufacturers plate. See you around!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've seen one other black bolt around town (twice) with a manufacturers plate.
I think that was me (actually dark grey but often looks black)! I was just there for a visit and tooling around AA. Nice to be in a town so attuned to electric vehicles. I love being able to plug in at the Division/Fifth Street underground garage. Only problem I had was in finding a combo fast charger. Ann Arbor seems to have only one and it didn't work. Same experience in Belleville. Hopefully they'll be more before long. Next trip you'll see me with my permanent West Virginia plate. All the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts