Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my Bolt, now have a JuiceBox 40 as well. The combo is fantastic!

Leased mine from California which also adds the hassle of the local Motor Vehicles Department branch wanting a Power of Attorney document from the dealership, to get a registration done. :|:mad:

My biggest issue is with the Arizona MVD, who don't have the Bolt listed on their site as an EV and therefore the local Motor Vehicles Department branch is unwilling to register the car as an electric vehicle.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Love my Bolt, now have a JuiceBox 40 as well. The combo is fantastic!

Leased mine from California which also adds the hassle of the local Motor Vehicles Department branch wanting a Power of Attorney document from the dealership, to get a registration done. :|:mad:

My biggest issue is with the Arizona MVD, who don't have the Bolt listed on their site as an EV and therefore the local Motor Vehicles Department branch is unwilling to register the car as an electric vehicle.

I smuggled from MD in May, 4 months before WV orders submitted, 7 mos before WV delivery. I drove it back 350 miles across a Level 3 wasteland. Even the 2 Level 2 EVSE in my plan were 16 amp and not 32 amp. It took 40 hours & two nights in motels, but was less expensive than a $1K truck delivery. HAD to register in MD and transfer title in WV. Fortunately, WV DMV was on the ball and the transfer cost was very low. ( I did not have to pay sales tax again to register it in WV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts