Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy.

I'm in Oregon, and work at a Chevrolet dealer. The GM employee price + the costco discount was just too hard to say no to. My 17 year old daughter will be the primary driver as she puts far fewer miles on a car than either my wife or I do. I figure she'll be saving at least the payment in gas coming from her 2006 V6 accord. I really like the car though, might have to get one of my own in a few years when my current lease is up. We have several level 2 and one level 3 charger at work, so I'm going to try to make it on the stock EVSE at home. We shall see..

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lucky daughter; she's getting the best, funnest ride a high schooler could hope for.

jack vines

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome aboard. Share your thoughts, both as a parent of a Bolt EV driver, and the one who pays the electricity and the gasoline bills!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy.

I'm in Oregon, and work at a Chevrolet dealer. The GM employee price + the costco discount was just too hard to say no to. My 17 year old daughter will be the primary driver as she puts far fewer miles on a car than either my wife or I do. I figure she'll be saving at least the payment in gas coming from her 2006 V6 accord. I really like the car though, might have to get one of my own in a few years when my current lease is up. We have several level 2 and one level 3 charger at work, so I'm going to try to make it on the stock EVSE at home. We shall see..
I'm in Pennsylvania and I too work at a Chevrolet dealer and couldn't pass up the lease deal. I've had mine since the end of July, didn't need a car but always wanted to drive a Bolt around. I haven't needed to charge at home at all, I just run back and forth to work with it and basically only need to charge every 10-14 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts