Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi as I am a new member on this forum and a new Bolt owner. Purchased a 2018 Chevy Bolt 3 days ago and i'm loving it! It's a huge change for me as I previously owned a Ford F150 with the 5L V8. I'm happy to say that it's extremely satisfying to know that I will never have to purchase fuel again.(especially with our gas prices expected to go through the roof by this summer. Estimated @ $2.00 CAD/Liter). Anyways, Hello and happy commuting! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you XJ12! Jusy had my 240v installed. Now it's a waiting games for my Juice box 40 to arrive. C'mon Amazon!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome aboard

Where are you located? If you're in the northern tier or Canada, eh? I can give tips on winter use...and yes, here in Butte, Montana, winter just won't leave...28 with wind today.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Where are you located? If you're in the northern tier or Canada, eh? I can give tips on winter use...and yes, here in Butte, Montana, winter just won't leave...28 with wind today.
@Tokodave I'm located in Vancouver, Canada eh. Right by the pacific ocean. weather is warming up here, just rains a fair bit.
Winter won't leave the Puget Sound either. Don't let the rain fool you: this morning it was snowing around our I-90 floating bridge so much that it led to frozen accumulations and a shutdown of the bridge. Just a few dozen miles west of that mess on my I-5 commute, not a drop in the sky (but cold, 37F).

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great content in here and very knowledgeable owners.
Thanks for the pic, looks good!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi Bolt604...Here's a shot of WinterBolt displaying my Canadian heritage...grew up partly in Quebec and my first geology job was in Chibougamau Quebec! Get back every year for the Alpine Club of Canada's General Mountaineering Camp!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts