Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up my new black Bolt LT today and drove it home from Pa. about 120mi. Drove it home on the freeway and was super impressed. Drove mostly 65mph. most of the way with the air on and used less than half the range. I also own a 2013 Leaf and there is no comparison. Performance wise the Bolt is way quicker and handles better and still gets better range at highway speeds per KW. I do think the Leaf is more comfortable being more roomy and bigger seats. I didn't find the seat that uncomfortable(like others have complained about) in the Bolt during the 2 hour trip however. Are there any more Bolt owners in Northern Ohio?
We had a great dealer experience with Walker Bros. today with a fair price, no pressure, and knowledgable sales person who knows the Bolt. They were very accommodating for someone from out of state. The titling process here in Ohio only took about 20 minutes. We couldn't be happier with our choice.
Bill

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Welcome Ba49! The Bolt is a whole other ball game. That's why I bought it!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Congrats on the new Bolt and good to hear it was an easy purchasing experience for you. Do you still have the leaf or is it just the Bolt now?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We still have the Leaf but we are going to sell it. We have 2 other ICE vehicles so we won't need it too. We really enjoyed it for the 4 years we owned it but we need to move on. Even though it was a Model S it served us well and still is like new and only has 10,000 mi. so it seems like a good time to market it. It still charges to 100% we have had 0 problems with it. I hope our Bolt serves us as well as it has. If the Leaf had the same or close range we would not have replaced it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Lucky for you the new Leaf needs some more time before it comes to market, giving you some good time to sell yours and get some good money for it. Those Leafs will take a hit on value when the new one comes out in dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in the Akron area, and am looking at getting one. Good to hear that you had a good experience at Walker Bros. They are about 75 miles from me. I've considered looking in Pa., since I'm fairly close. New ones are starting to show up in Ohio dealerships near me now, but mostly fully-loaded Premier trim packages. I don't think I want to spend the extra $10k for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts