Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just purchased my bolt yesterday, so far I really like the new vehicle.

Andy
I have had ZERO issues with the car and love it. Have to keep fending off my wife and son from sneaking off in MY car. More seriously I find myself in parking lots and on the street being questioned by lots of people who are curious - and sound like a salesman!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I have had ZERO issues with the car and love it. Have to keep fending off my wife and son from sneaking off in MY car. More seriously I find myself in parking lots and on the street being questioned by lots of people who are curious - and sound like a salesman!
Agreed! I sound like a salesman, too. First, for EVs and, second, for the Bolt. GM should give me a commission! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Agreed! I sound like a salesman, too. First, for EVs and, second, for the Bolt. GM should give me a commission! :)
I was at Costco today and left 15 minutes late as I let curious people sit in my car and answered a zillion questions. Was of course happy to do it. In 20 years people will see long-term advantages of EVs more clearly and global adoption levels will be much higher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts