Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Purchased my 2017 Bolt EV on Jan 5th. I was the first to order from my dealer.
Loaded Premier in White with Night Fall Gray leather. Love the Bose system :nerd:

I'm a dealer tech, so, I was able to PDI my own car. Just updated all the control modules
last week. The shifter lag time has been eliminated and it shifts like a normal car now ;)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Hello

Purchased my 2017 Bolt EV on Jan 5th. I was the first to order from my dealer.
Loaded Premier in White with Night Fall Gray leather. Love the Bose system :nerd:

I'm a dealer tech, so, I was able to PDI my own car. Just updated all the control modules
last week. The shifter lag time has been eliminated and it shifts like a normal car now ;)
Ohoooo... You shouldn't have told us you're a GM tech. Now everybody is going to pile on with questions! ;) I have no idea what PDI means, but tell us about the updates. Welcome to the forums. Love the pictures!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohoooo... You shouldn't have told us you're a GM tech. Now everybody is going to pile on with questions! ;) I have no idea what PDI means, but tell us about the updates. Welcome to the forums. Love the pictures!

PDI = Pre Delivery Inspection.

No problem! I can access information and help most people for TSB's and any issue's I've worked on.
Glad to be able to help when and where I can. Thanks for the welcome, DaV8or :)

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts

No problem! I can access information and help most people for TSB's and any issue's I've worked on.
Hey, are you the same drdiesel that was on the C-Max Energi Owners forum? Even if you aren't, welcome!

So when are we Bolt owners getting those mythical OTA updates? :p

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts

Cool! Let me know if you tear apart any dashboards on the Bolt. I want to know how hard it is to add the ambient lighting to my LT that doesn't have it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, are you the same drdiesel that was on the C-Max Energi Owners forum? Even if you aren't, welcome!

So when are we Bolt owners getting those mythical OTA updates? :p
Yes, that's me ;) I wouldn't hold my breath. Nothing has been leaked that, I know of :nerd:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts