Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and welcome. FYI, you'll probably be waiting for a number of months before you get your battery replaced. There are some exceptions I am told, but the 22 model year is low on the list when it comes to batteries being replaced.
Sorry if my message wasn't clear. The battery has been replaced. The dealership only received one battery for the six cars on the lot. Glad we were at the top of the list.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome, from a fellow St Louis EV owner. If you haven't already, check out PlugShare (app or site) to find the free chargers around town. There aren't a ton, but you'll find them at the Zoo and MoBot for sure.
Got the plugshare app. Thanks, not much around me. I will have to put a level 2 on my outbuilding and get things going. Grizzl-e looks good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The conventional wisdom here is GM requires the dealer to furnish a VIN number before the battery is shipped. How yours got to the top of the list is unknowable, but the dealer couldn't have chosen to put the one battery in any of the other five cars on the lot.

jack vines
You are absolutely correct we didn't really want Red but it was the only one they could put the replacement battery in. I didn't want to wait any longer so Red it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts