Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine will arrive Monday or Tuesday. Waiting for 2l charger(free from Sonoma clean power) purchased cat flap so I can charge overnight outside garage. With 500 mile range I would never buy a gas car. Any where to buy a black cover for thr gold logo not vinyl?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome!

The cat-flap idea is brilliant. Be careful on that "500 mile" range statement though. I don't think that's going to be possible unless you're a hypermiler. Mine's been getting 240 - 250 mile range on a "tankful" of battery.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I don't think you'll be able to hit 500 kilometer let alone mile, but you can definitely make the charge stretch as far as you can by hypermilling. Has your Bolt arrived yet?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome. Never though about using the cat flap but that's genius... But I agree with the rest... the most I would say would be in the 300 range, 500 really isn't possible

·
Registered
735 Posts
500 mile range is what we all wish for but its going to be a while before that even happens due to whats practical for the market, and how quick other brands are to act on making this happen. They will always try to milk whats currently know as GOOD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts