Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, brand new to the forum (my first post) but I used it a ton for researching about what I SHOULD be paying for a new Bolt lease. So to say "thank you" and pay it forward here is the deal I just closed tonight:

BOLT Premier, Fully Loaded (DC fast charge, both packages, and rubber floor and cargo mats), 10k miles, $0 down, $0 drive off (first month paid by dealer), $349/mo.! Also got the $700 costco deal. AND they threw in the black bowtie emblems for me as I like the look of them. I am very happy with the deal! And so excited to be driving my new Bolt.

Hope this is helpful, and good luck on your shopping. Also, I should point out that I have top tier 1 credit score, so that's certainly important with getting the MF as low as possible.

The dealership was Allen Gwynn in Glendale CA. They only have a couple Bolts left, which is making negotiating a little trickier I've noticed. I tried a bunch of other places but kept striking out on getting a good deal.

My advice to you is to physically go to the dealerships. Trying to get good deal on phone or email is much harder. Spend some time at the dealership, get them invested in you, and then you have a bit more leverage than making a 2-minute phone call.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Congratulations on your new Bolt! Hope 10K per year is enough for your needs. I noticed that I've already done 1K in only a month.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Two questions: 1) What is the $700 Costco deal and 2) How many month lease and the residual, also if you know the money factor and MSRP? :) I guess that was more than two questions..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Barjohn, the $700 costco deal is that you get a gift card when you buy/lease a GM car. Just google it and you will see. 36 month lease. I don't have the numbers near me, but it was a fully loaded Premiere, along with the $200 interior rubber floor mats and cargo mat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts