Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2795 down (drive off). Kinetic Blue. 12K miles per year. With taxes, total 199 a month. Easy experience. Price over life of lease was about 2K less than other local dealerships. If you buy one from there ask for Link.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not very meaningful unless you specify the number of months in the lease and how well the car is equipped. What is the MSRP? What is the residual and what percentage rate (lease factor) was used. What is the lease rate? (i.e. interest rate quoted). As a general rule, one should never pay money up front because all you are doing is paying down on the depreciation in advance which ups their profit. It doesn't reduce the cars price (they can play games and make it look however works best to get you to sign). Their is a great little application that will evaluate leases and tell you if you got a good deal or not. Here is a link to a calculator you can use: http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/auto/auto-lease-calculator.aspx Here is a better one:http://www.leasetrader.com/car-lease-calculator/index.aspx

I used to have a really good one that had access to the residual history for the make and model and could pretty much tell you what the maker was doing to sweeten the deal but it was a Windows only program and I haven't found one for Macs yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
best lease avaiable

sorry to muck up your thread, but a quick question.

I live in arizona i am lokking for the best lease possible. don't need to know the benefit/disadvantages of leasing vs buying just the best lease possible here.

examples would be helpful and specifics would be nice.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
28 Posts
not sure i am doing this correctly

sorry to muck up your thread, but a quick question.

I live in arizona i am lokking for the best lease possible. don't need to know the benefit/disadvantages of leasing vs buying just the best lease possible here.

examples would be helpful and specifics would be nice.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
501 Posts
Dick, your messages are getting through. Tried sending you a PM, but don't have enough post count (need 15).

I'm in Tucson, BTW. No EV yet, hoping in a year or so.

Rich
Green Valley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts