Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys just joined the forum picked up my Bolt on Monday, here is the deal I got from George Chevrolet in Bellflower:

Fully loaded Bolt, Black MSRP : 43,510

Got a 2,750 discount off MSRP so Purchase Price: $40,780

3 Year lease, 15,000 miles a year, .00072 money factor is $475/mo with $0 down and about $1160 in drive off's. Ill get back the california $2500 rebate so it will be better than 0 down actually.

Curious what others paid and if this was a fair deal?

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the Bolt !! How are you liking it so far?
Thank you, It is awesome so far very glad this came out when it did I was ready for a new car but couldn't afford a Model S and don't want to wait for a Model 3. Initially I didn't like this style of car, I would prefer a sedan, but it has grown on me.

Just drove 120 miles to visit my inlaws traveling 75-85mph with the AC on the whole time and still made it with just under 1/2 battery.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sorry for ignoring the initial question, but I think there's a thread on OTD prices that people have paid and what not.

Glad to hear it's grown on you and the range anxiety is not present. How far are your typical commutes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts