Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone . Bought a new 2020 bolt less then a month ago . I travel about 125 miles round trip for work each day . Was spending way to much on gas !! . Looking forward to exploring the forum .
FB2D4727-FC2B-4A07-B07E-E81FF56F57FC.jpeg

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you won't miss going to the gas station.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you won't miss going to the gas station.
I was spending a little over $400 a month on gas ... and not paying for gas for the past few weeks have been great !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm a new member and Bolt owner, too. Just got my 2017 Premiere a few weeks ago.
I bounce around between properties in New York City and Hudson county, NJ. Where are you in NJ?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I travel about 125 miles round trip for work each day . Was spending way to much on gas !! . Looking forward to exploring the forum .
Welcome to the forum.

Is it possible to drive 125 miles in New Jersey? You must work three states away.

·
775 Posts
Hahahah . My work is 62 miles away .
130 miles in my Nightfall Gray 2018 in CO. Plenty of range!

I came from a hybrid and save over $100 monthly, $300 better than ICE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome. I'm in central NJ and only drive 30 miles daily on the days that I go into work nowadays so range is no issue for me.

Good luck getting your $5k from NJ. I've been waiting since July.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome. I'm in central NJ and only drive 30 miles daily on the days that I go into work nowadays so range is no issue for me.

Good luck getting your $5k from NJ. I've been waiting since July.
How does it work ?. I was told by the dealer that it’s just a tax credit ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome aboard. I just picked up my '18 CPO Nightfall Gray Premier last week, and have a 120 mile round trip commute in NJ as well. Looking forward to not having to stop for gas twice a week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard. I just picked up my '18 CPO Nightfall Gray Premier last week, and have a 120 mile round trip commute in NJ as well. Looking forward to not having to stop for gas twice a week.

View attachment 30929
It’s great . My work has a charging station that is free for employees so can’t beat that !

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah, if they ever send out the checks. My friend keeps emailing them about hers that she submitted in June. They just keep saying it's delayed due to covid.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Oh wow . I’m going to definitely look into that now . Appreciate it
Just got a notice yesterday that my check mailed. My friend, who submitted hers a few weeks before mine, got the same notification yesterday also. Seems that they are finally sending them out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts