Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV Ioniq 5 reservation
1,719 Posts
Welcome aboard. You can learn a lot here. And you won’t need much more experience to share your experiences and questions with the old fogies! Many members have years of EV experience, but no one has more than 12 months of Bolt experience. My join date IS my buy date, but some joined many months before purchase/lease. And some long-term members have not “pulled the trigger” yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just a week old and better than imagined. What a great car, and a great entrance into change.
Hi, Evan, welcome from another Minnesotan. It's been three weeks for me. Not a lot of charging infrastructure here. That's not an issue for me, with a 25 mile total commute, How about you? Like you I'm much happier with the Bolt than I even hoped.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Week-old Bolt owner here myself! Can't wait to hear how yours holds up to infamous Minnesota winters!

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV Ioniq 5 reservation
1,719 Posts
Our winters are not usually horrendous, but I look forward to observing and reporting on the differences between leaving the warm garage in the am and the ambient parking garage in the pm, both with and without pre-conditioning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.